Pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics are coming back to Blackburn to make getting a booster jab easier and more convenient for people in the area.
The vaccine bus will be coming back to the same neighbourhoods as last summer to offer the booster jab, as well as first and second doses.
The bus will begin travelling around Blackburn from Tuesday 1 February with clinicians on hand to answer questions and address any concerns people might have.
The bus will stop at the following locations. You don’t need an appointment, just walk-in.
- Tuesday 1 February – 12noon to 6pm – SAMS (Energy Zone), Newfield Drive, Blackburn, BB2 3UA
- Wednesday 2 February – 12noon to 6pm – Shadsworth Community Centre, Rothesay Road, Blackburn, BB1 2JA
- Friday 4 February – 12noon to 6pm – Mill Hill Community Centre, New Chapel Street, Blackburn, BB2 4DT
- Saturday 5 February – 12noon to 6pm – St Michael & St John’s Primary School, Swallow Drive, Blackburn, BB1 6LE
- Sunday 6 February – 10am to 4pm – Audley Sports and Leisure Centre, Chester Street, Blackburn, BB1 1DW
A booster dose of the vaccine helps improve the protection you have from your first two doses of the vaccine and helps against getting seriously ill from COVID-19.
In addition to the vaccine bus, pop-up vaccine clinics will be returning to the mosques in Plane Tree Road and Leamington Road, and Revidge Fold Church later in the month.